CGI is a global IT and business process services provider delivering high-quality business consulting, systems integration and outsourcing services. With over 77 000 professionals in 40 countries, CGI has an industry-leading track record of on-time, on-budget projects, aligning our teams with clients’ business strategies to achieve top-to-bottom line results.
We are now looking for a VP of Security to support multiple business units across Finland, Poland, and the Baltics. This is a CGI Corporate Security leadership position that reports to the Global VP of Security within the office of the Chief Security Officer (CSO). In this role you will focus on all aspects of corporate security, from physical, cyber and information security disciplines.
The VP of Security operates with the authority delegated from the Strategic Business Unit (SBU) President, to manage the Security Program for the SBU as the primary security point of contact (POC) to support the business in executing CGI security requirements within the region, responsible for the overall security posture of the SBU and supporting and responding to client security related matters.
In this dynamic role, you will lead the implementation and management of the CGI Global Security Program, which encompasses information security / cyber security, business continuity / crisis management, physical security, workforce protection and insider risk management.
Your future responsibilities:
The VP of Security oversees and leads the implementation of internal corporate policies, procedures, and standards within the Strategic Business Unit (SBU).
The VP of Security manages the SBU security posture by
• Assessing and mitigating SBU security risks;
• Ensuring that CGI security policies & standards are applied to internal and shared (multi-client) systems;
• Approving & managing security exception requests;
• Implementing security education, training and awareness programs and security communication;
• Developing, implementing and testing Business Continuity plans, including Crisis Management plans;
• Where applicable, maintain compliance to ISO 27001 certification and ensuring its alignment to the corporate Enterprise Security Management Framework (ESMF).
Central Point of Contact for Security within the SBU
• The POC for CGI security audits within the SBU, ensuring the SBU security program is in alignment with CGI security policies and directives.
• Where applicable, the POC for communicating and supporting client proposals.
• Represents the voice of the SBU to contribute to the evolution of ESMF.
• Provides guidance and advice to SBU management and members with regard to the CGI security program (scope covers Information Security / Cybersecurity, Privacy, Physical Security, BCP, IP Protection, Insider Risk & Member Protection).
Managing Security Incidents and Crisis/Risk Management
• Oversee the management of security incidents (including client incidents as needed); escalation to executives, risk based incident management.
• Establish SBU crisis and problem management capabilities.
• Reporting on Security Metrics.
• Responsible for overall SBU security posture / dashboard: risk level, policy compliance report, incident reports.
What we expect you to have:
• A Bachelor’s degree preferred, Master’s degree a plus.
• Relevant certifications are highly desirable (e.g. CISSP, CISM, CISA, CPP, PSP, CRISC, CIPP, etc.)
• Minimum of ten (10) years of directly related IT experience with at least five (5) years of information security experience.
• Ability to work in a high-stress, often fast paced environment. Within security, and especially during incident response, business hours often do not conform to standard and/or extend beyond the traditional eight-hour “work day".
• Experience leading security teams and engaging with clients at all levels to understand needs and present appropriate security solutions.
• Experience communicating information security-related concepts to a broad range of technical and non-technical staff.
• Experience in large scale, enterprise-wide security intrusion monitoring, detection, and incident handling/remediation activities.
• Experience presenting security related matters in a business context to senior leadership.
• Effective leadership, communication and presentation skills in English and in Finnish
• Good analytical sense and problem solving skills
• Ability to adapt to a dynamic environment
• Results oriented and able to establish good partnership
• Cost conscious and fiscally responsible
• Autonomous and self-motivated
What we offer:
• Meaningful job and exciting tasks: You will work in challenging projects with products and services that add true value to our customers.
• Experienced and enthusiastic colleagues: You will be part of a dynamic and innovative team where everyone’s knowledge and competences are valued. We strive to create an environment where our professionals enjoy working together and feel empowered.
• Excellent opportunities to learn and to develop yourself: Your career and professional development will be our top priorities. We offer many career paths, and various learning and development programs.
• Benefits of a large and global IT company: We are one of the leading IT companies in the world. In Finland we work locally and customer-oriented. We combine strong local expertise, global resources and certified business models.
Ready to be a member?
Great, because we would love to hear from you! For additional questions, you can contact the hiring manager Kenneth San Nicolas via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for the position via our careers website at http://www.cgi.fi/ura by clicking on the “I’m interested" button at the bottom of the page. Please apply as soon as possible, by 13.12.2020 at the latest.
Personal security clearances will be conducted if the role requires. Finnish nationality background is required for this position.
You can also find us on:
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.