We are looking for a Technical Consultant to join our team delivering workforce optimization and management at our CGI-family. You will be working in software implementation projects, in which you take the subject matter expert responsibility in consulting, specification, configuration and testing of customer deliverables. You will be in active contact with the customer’s project team and their technical counterparts. It is important, that besides the technical aspects, you also understand the customers’ business environment, in order to design value adding solutions for each customer. Everyday tasks can include e.g. server installations, integration management, technical configuration management, data queries and monitoring of data processes.
In your future role, you will be able to influence the technical support of our clients’ workforce management operation models. You will have extensive visibility into the core business of our different clients, as well as the opportunity to develop into a specialist in the field of software projects with the support of our diamond team. We already have a great and dynamic group of enthusiastic consultants, will you jump in too?
We are looking for you who have
• Prior experience from software implementation projects, IT consulting and testing
• Basic knowledge of the following areas: Windows server management, Microsoft SQL-server management, integration management (xml, web services), cloud vs. back-end architectures, SQL databases, xml queries and conversions
• Strong proven analytical and problem-solving skills, ability to identify causes and consequences in complex contexts
• Ability to understand e.g. how single rules in a configuration interact as a ruleset
• Ability to map customer requirements and translate those into software configuration
• Mathematical skills, ability to create IF/AND/OR functions for rule creation and data queries
• A proactive and results driven attitude towards work
• Excellent communication skills both in Finnish and English
• Prior experience from coding is considered as an advantage
You might have a degree or otherwise acquired equivalent knowledge and skills in e.g. Management Science, Industrial Management, Information Networks, Business Technology, Mathematics, Logistics, Economics or Business Administration. But don´t worry, if you do not comply to all the requirements. We believe a good attitude and passion is the key to success.
This position will be based in Finland, all CGI office locations are feasible.
What we bring to the table
Here at CGI, the client always comes first, and the key to happy clients is of course our happy members. We want you to feel as welcome and comfortable as possible, and thus want to provide the CGI experience, consisting of:
• A job that matters: You will work in large and challenging projects with products and services that add true value to our customers.
• A bunch of awesome colleagues: We want to create an environment where you enjoy working and feel empowered. As a new member you´ll get a buddy who will make sure you are all set for the new challenges.
• Global locality: We are one of the leading IT companies in the world, but we work locally and customer-oriented. We combine strong local expertise, global resources and certified business models.
• Caring on and off work: We offer many career paths, and various learning and development programs, but your work-life balance is equally important for us. We support it through various well-being programs and opportunities to influence your working environment.
Ready to be a member?
Great, because we´d love to hear from you! And in case there is still something you wonder about the role, give hiring manager email@example.com a call at +358 40 752 6242.
Apply for the position no later than 06.12.2020 via our careers website at http://www.cgi.fi/ura by clicking on the “I´m interested"" -button at the bottom of the page.
Personal security clearances might be required in some projects if the role requires so.
You can also find us on:
Have a look at all our open positions
Read more of CGI as an employer