CGI is a global IT and business process services provider delivering high-quality business consulting, systems integration and outsourcing services. With over 73,000 professionals in 40 countries, CGI has an industry-leading track record of on-time, on-budget projects, aligning our teams with clients’ business strategies to achieve top-to-bottom line results. Read more at www.cgi.com
We are now looking for an analytical and ambitious Pricing Manager to join our CGI-family.
As a Pricing Manager, you are responsible for designing pricing strategies, and applying corporate pricing policies and analytics in order to optimize CGI´s Intellectual Property Solutions price position, sales, and margin. This role is responsible for using various data sources and analytic techniques to ideate and model pricing strategies, assess the effectiveness of current price strategies and present recommendations to business leaders to drive business results.
In this role, you will stay abreast of global market pricing and trends within the IT-industry and recommend pricing strategies that align closely with these trends. As a Pricing Manager, you will also need to understand segmentation and value elements critical to customers in order to calculate value equations and target value propositions to enable the right pricing actions. In this role, you will work in close collaboration with new product introductions and collect, validate and analyze market demand, product costs, establish selling prices and ROI justification.
This position is located at our head office in Helsinki Pitäjänmäki with excellent utilities.
• Apply statistical models and analytical techniques to create global pricing strategies and evaluate the effectiveness of current pricing strategies looking at competitors’ pricing strategies, market/customer trends, and company performance
• Complete cost analyses of new and existing products
• Gather and ensure that enough global market knowledge is present to support pricing excellence, maintain competitive prices for all products
• Effectively communicate pricing trends and supporting analytics to pricing
• Evaluate and recommend supporting pricing analytics necessary to drive business growth and pricing effectiveness
• Use different analytical models to create forecasts for different pricing strategies and their effect on revenue and profit margins.
We are looking for you who have:
• A Master´s Degree in Economics, Statistics, Mathematics or Business Administration
• A minimum of 3-5 years of business experience in an analytics field or related professional environment. IT or consultancy industry preferred
• Pricing experience from various industries and product categories
• Proficient in a wide range of analytical, quantitative, and statistical techniques and tools to derive business insights
• Ability to navigate through complex issues, interpret and transform financial data into recommendations to senior leadership
• Ability to extract strategic insights from large data sets
• Excellent communication skills in Finnish and English
• Strong work ethic complemented with a positive, can-do attitude
• Advanced regression modeling and Advanced Excel skills preferred
What we bring to the table
Here at CGI, the client always comes first, and the key to happy clients is of course our happy members. We want you to feel as welcome and comfortable as possible, and thus want to provide the CGI experience, consisting of:
• A job that matters: You will work in large and challenging projects with products and services that add true value to our customers.
• A bunch of awesome colleagues: We want to create an environment where you enjoy working and feel empowered. As a new member you´ll get a buddy who will make sure you are all set for the new challenges.
• Global locality: We are one of the leading IT companies in the world, but we work locally and customer-oriented. We combine strong local expertise, global resources and certified business models.
• Caring on and off work: We offer many career paths, and various learning and development programs, but your work-life balance is equally important for us. We support it through various well-being programs and opportunities to influence your working environment.
Ready to be a member?
Great, apply for the position as soon as possible via our careers website at http://www.cgi.fi/ura by clicking on the “I´m interested"-button at the bottom of the page.
Personal security clearances will be required if the role requires.
- Microsoft Office365
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.