CGI is a global IT and business process services provider delivering high-quality business consulting, systems integration and outsourcing services. With over 73,000 professionals in 40 countries, CGI has an industry-leading track record of on-time, on-budget projects, aligning our teams with clients’ business strategies to achieve top-to-bottom line results. Read more at www.cgi.com.
Advanced Analytics Solutions is a unit specializing in data focused solutions and advanced analytics, especially on cloud platforms.
Cloud Architects (Advanced Analytics Solutions)
We are now looking for Cloud Architects to join our winning Cloud Data Platforms team at CGI Advanced Analytics Solutions. With us, you will use cutting edge technologies with like-minded professionals and play in the world-class professional league!
In this role, you will design and build cloud analytics solutions to solve data challenges our customers might face.
As a Cloud Architect in our unit, you need to:
• understand different approaches and architectures for various data management and utilization use cases
• work with our customers to clarify their requirements and optimal solution for their need
• have good overall knowledge about data and analytics related services with one or more cloud platforms
• be able to work hands-on with one or more cloud
You will be working at our downtown Helsinki or Turku office that offer excellent utilities.
We are looking for you who…
• Have strong experience in data management and analytics
• Have experience and interest to work with one or more public cloud platforms (Azure, AWS, GCP)
And we will appreciate your additional experience with these:
• Data modelling
• Cloud DWs (Azure SQL DW, BigQuery, Snowflake or Redshift)
• Programming skills (e.g. with Python, Java, node.js, C#, shell scripting, etc.)
• Enterprise architectures, TOGAF
• Network architectures
• Data encryption technologies
And don´t worry, if you don´t fill all the requirements. We believe a good attitude, passion and capability to learn are the keys to success.
What we bring to the table
Here at CGI Advanced Analytics Solutions we are a part of a big company, but still a bit different. We have our own AAS-vibe, an agile way of working and we use the newest technologies and processes.
With us You:
• Have the most exciting data and analytics related implementation projects within Northern Europe and beyond.
• Learn something new every day and develop yourself together with highly skilled colleagues.
• Can enjoy leisure time together (afterwork, movie nights, you name it).
• Have a great chance to do serious stuff without being too serious.
• Have an office in downtown Helsinki and at Turku Old Mill.
"CGI Advanced Analytics Solutions is a few years ahead of competition in new technology adoption" – and aim to keep it that way.
Ready to be a member?
Great, because we´d love to hear from you! And in case there is still something you wonder about the role, give hiring manager Veikko Väätäjä a call at +358 401 683 133.
Apply for the position no later than 09.12.2019 via our careers website at http://www.cgi.fi/ura by clicking on the “I´m interested"-button at the bottom of the page.
Personal security clearances will be required if the role requires.
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.