CGI is a global IT and business process services provider delivering high-quality business consulting, systems integration and outsourcing services. With over 73,000 professionals in 40 countries, CGI has an industry-leading track record of on-time, on-budget projects, aligning our teams with clients’ business strategies to achieve top-to-bottom line results. Read more at www.cgi.com
Join our growing business now as a Marketing Business Partner/Manager! In this role, you will be responsible for developing and delivering the overall marketing strategy for positioning CGI in the commercial.
You will work closely with the BU Commercial team, marketing and communications colleagues as well as executives and managers within the business to understand priorities and to deliver an external marketing programme that supports the goals of the business.
You will ensure the timely and cost effective coordination of all external marketing communication programmes, communicating regularly with colleagues and other internal contacts to ensure successful delivery.
• Promote CGI’s End to End portfolio and position effectively in the Finnish market
• Understand the different target audiences and the requirement to use different channels, with tailored messaging and content
• Industry driven campaign content management – brochures, adverts, online content, social media planning
• Development and coordination of sales support material, such as references and case studies
• Provide best practice and strategic direction to support our Commercial Business Unit
• Engage with Industry groups/programmes towards CGI Global as required
• Budget development, management and tracking for campaigns
• Work closely with BU Management team to ensure joined-up approach on all communications
Additional duties include:
• Regular report for the marketing communications activities
• Measure ROI (where possible)
• Manage marketing relationships with partners
• Share best practices with other team members to further advance team skills
• Consistently use CGI brand standards in all external communications materials
• Take on additional activities to support the Finland Marketing Communications team as required
We are looking for you who have…
• Previous experience of delivering marketing programs (business services experience and technology is a plus)
• Demonstrable experience of creating and delivering marketing programs across multiple channels
• A solid understanding of the wider communications and marketing mix
• Experience of working closely with senior management
• Excellent stakeholder management skills - being organisationally aware with skills to impact, influence and build relationships both internally and externally
• Experience of developing, managing and implementing strategies
Desired knowledge, skills & abilities
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Ability to work to tight deadlines and manage a number of priorities at the same time and perform well under pressure
• Ability to develop relationships and interact confidently at a senior management level, providing practical and pro-active marketing communications guidance and support
• Ability to see the bigger picture and link to day-to-day, ‘Business As Usual’ communications/activities
• Creative skills to create meaningful and high quality presentation
• Writing experience for various media, including social media, websites, publications, talking points etc.
• Self-starter who has proven project management skills
• Ability to work manage workload independently as well as contribute to team projects
What we bring to the table
Here at CGI, the client always comes first, and the key to happy clients is of course our happy members. We want you to feel as welcome and comfortable as possible, and thus want to provide the CGI experience, consisting of:
• A job that matters: You will work in large and challenging projects with products and services that add true value to our customers.
• A bunch of awesome colleagues: We want to create an environment where you enjoy working and feel empowered. As a new member you´ll get a buddy who will make sure you are all set for the new challenges.
• Global locality: We are one of the leading IT companies in the world, but we work locally and customer-oriented. We combine strong local expertise, global resources and certified business models.
• Caring on and off work: We offer many career paths, and various learning and development programs, but your work-life balance is equally important for us. We support it through various well-being programs and opportunities to influence your working environment.
Ready to be a member?
Great, because we´d love to hear from you! And in case there is still something you wonder about the role, give hiring manager Jarkko Virtanen a call: +358 40 7593603 on Thursday 7.11. at 09:00-10:00 / Wednesday 13.11. at 09:00-10:00.
Apply for the position no later than 27.11.2019 via our careers website at http://www.cgi.fi/ura by clicking on the “I´m interested" -button at the bottom of the page.
Personal security clearances will be required if the role requires.
You can also find us on:
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.