We are now looking for new experts to join our successful team in the Commercial Technology Industry unit. This is a unique opportunity for you to design, build and maintain operationally critical environments and systems. The aim of our team is to enable our customers' agile, cost-effective and reliable business, and to integrate future technical solutions into everyday lives.
As SAP Basis Architect, you have an essential role between the customers and the technology. You develop technical solutions and provide technical support and leadership on SAP Basis systems including establishing standards and requirements, evaluating and directing enhancements and systems’ configuration. Your responsibilities also include implementing, upgrading, and maintaining SAP systems. In this role, you will also configure, monitor, tune and troubleshoot the SAP technical environment as well as schedule and execute the SAP transport system.
This is a team of talented and dedicated professional working together towards a common goal! We want to give you, an opportunity to grow personally and professionally in a dynamic environment focused on defining and delivering the most innovative solutions.
The primarily location for this role is Turku (other locations may be negotiated).
What we bring to the table
Here at CGI, the client always comes first, and the key to happy clients is of course our happy members. We want you to feel as welcome and comfortable as possible, and thus want to provide the CGI experience, consisting of:
• A job that matters: You will work in large and challenging projects with products and services that add true value to our customers.
• A bunch of awesome colleagues: We want to create an environment where you enjoy working and feel empowered. As a new member you´ll get a buddy who will make sure you are all set for the new challenges.
• Global locality: We are one of the leading IT companies in the world, but we work locally and customer-oriented. We combine strong local expertise, global resources and certified business models.
• Caring on and off work: We offer many career paths, and various learning and development programs, but your work-life balance is equally important for us. We support it through various well-being programs and opportunities to influence your working environment.
To succeed in this role you will need:
Manage technical architecture analysis, design, build, test and deploy for:
• Execution architecture - technical strategy for printing, Batch scheduling etc
•Operations architecture - Backup and Recovery, Disaster recover, High availability etc,
•Infrastructure architecture - Sizing, virtualization, etc.
•Define and manage sizing of the SAP solution and managing of process with the hosting provider
•Advise on technical approach for all systems integrating to SAP
•System landscape design and management experience in operations and project scenarios
•Plan and manage SAP systems maintenance schedule
•Manage all SAP technical changes
•Implementation, Migration, upgrade and support of the latest SAP systems versions
•Experience on various OS and DB versions.
•Experience on working multi-client environment
•Manage large DC and OS/DB migrations
•Play an Architect role in setting up HANA landscape
•Sr. BASIS Lead Consultant Hands-on knowledge of S/4HANA installation
•Experience with SAP Best Practices deployments
•Corresponding SAP certifications
In this role, you are expected to communicate fluently in Finnish and in English.
Knowledge on the following areas is desired:
•S4 Migration/Conversion Experience
Ready to be a member?
Great, because we´d love to hear from you! And in case there is still something you wonder about the role, contact
Pasi Lindfors +358401721320
Apply for the position no later than 6.12.2020 via our careers website at http://www.cgi.fi/ura by clicking on the “I´m interested" -button at the bottom of the page.
Personal security clearances will be required if the role requires.
You can also find us on:
• YouTube #LI-DNI
- SAP Basis
- SAP Migration
- SAP Hana