We are looking for an Accounting Controller to join our Project Consulting services in CGI Financial Services in LTC-Otso. As an Accounting Controller you work closely with the business leads and project/program managers in Financial Services as well as with other controllers in CGI.
Your duties include:
• supporting business from finance standpoint by providing relevant financial details
• financial analysis and reporting at the business and project level
• supporting business leaders in budgeting, forecasting and pricing
• working closely with Iarge IT programs
• taking part in work that supports Project Management
This is how you succeed with us:
You are systematic and solution-oriented. You are a true team player with excellent communication and interaction skills. You enjoy working together with your team members, project managers and other stakeholders. You are eager to learn and to actively develop your own responsibility area.
We expect you to have:
• at least 2-3 years of experience in accounting or controlling
• BSc or MSc degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
• advanced skills in MS Office tools, especially in MS Excel
• analytical and structured mindset
• ability to analyze large amount of data to support decision making
• proactive, efficient and systematic working style
• ability to multitask and work under tight deadlines
• accuracy and attention to detail
• fluent communication skills in Finnish and in English
• ability and willingness to work fluently with different IT project/program managers
Experience or interest in IT project work and especially in agile methods is considered an advantage.
We offer you:
• Interesting work assignments: You can combine accounting expertise with IT project support work.
• A team that is knowledgeable and enthusiastic about their work: You will become part of a dynamic and innovative top team where everyone's skills are valued.
• Good learning and development opportunities: We offer a wide range of career paths as well as training and development programs. Your professional development is important to us. Our employment benefits are comprehensive and e.g. our stock program is highly valued among our employees.
• Opportunities brought by an international organization: We are one of the world's largest IT companies, but we still operate locally and customer-oriented in Finland. We combine strong local expertise, global resources and certified operating models.
Are you interested?
In CGI employees are not just employees, but members who get involved in owning a business and making a real difference. We are always willing to hear about new talent, so feel free to take the next step and get involved as a CGI member!
For more information about this role from Susanna Kataja, puh. +358 40 4872610.
Apply for a position through our recruitment system at www.cgi.fi/ura by clicking the "I'm Interested" button at the bottom of the task description.
Apply for the position as soon as possible, but no later than 1.11.2020.
A basic safety report will be carried out if required.
Find out more about us:
- Finance & Accounting
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.