We are growing rapidly as there is vast interest towards CGI software solutions in Energy segment. Now we are seeking for a Data Conversion Developer / Specialist to work as a part of Kolibri product development team.
Kolibri is a SaaS -based customer data system used by Energy and Utilities companies to manage their customer data, contracts, meter data and invoicing. Kolibri is enhanced by Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales and Customer Engagement Modules. It is aiming to develop the customer management, facilitate marketing campaigns and drive sales. Kolibri Online, on the other hand, is a web-based application used by consumers to manage their contracts, view consumption metrics and procure new services.
We at CGI have a mission: https://youtu.be/uYJzgaCC8PU
We at CGI Energy & Utilities have a mission to help our clients succeed on their path to provide carbon dioxide neutral solutions to their partners and consumers.
In this role, your key responsibilities include:
• Working with clients and representatives from third parties to define data mapping and conversion specifications
• Collecting and transforming data from third party systems and importing these to Kolibri
• Testing and validating converted data against specifications
• Resolving data and conversion-related issues
• Providing technical and sales support
You are also expected to communicate fluently both in Finnish and English. You can choose the location between Helsinki, Lappeenranta and Kuopio (other locations may be negotiated).
What do we offer?
CGI as an employer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_avv3i1aDk
We believe that one of the key components of our success is the talent, skills and knowledge of our team members - professionals like you. This is what we offer:
• Meaningful job and exciting tasks: You will work in challenging projects with products and services that add true value to our customers.
• Experienced and enthusiastic colleagues: You will be part of a dynamic and innovative team where everyone’s knowledge and competences are valued. We strive to create an environment where our professionals enjoy working together and feel empowered.
• Excellent opportunities to learn and to develop yourself: Your career and professional development will be our top priorities. We offer many career paths, and various learning and development programs.
• Benefits of a large and global IT company: We are one of the leading IT companies in the world. In Finland we work locally and customer-oriented. We combine strong local expertise, global resources and certified business models.
Who are you?
To succeed in this position you have excellent communication and documentation skills. You are also capable of working both independently and in collaboration with your future team members. Working in this role also requires you to work together with different stakeholders.
We also expect you to have coding skills (preferable C / C++), a strong skillset in Visual Studio and .NET, good problem-solving skills and SQL knowledge. You are able to understand business processes that are dependent on the data (invoicing, contract management).
Ready to be a member?
Great, because we´d love to hear from you! If you'd like to learn more about this position, do not hesitate to contact Kalevi Evans at +358 40 5502616.
Apply for the position via our careers website at http://www.cgi.fi/ura by clicking on the I´m interested -button at the bottom of the page. We will be reviewing and contacting applications as soon as we find suitable candidates thus join us by sending your application without delay.
- CRM Capability Delivery
- Oracle SQL Server
- MS Dynamics ERP
- Microsoft Azure
- MS Dynamics ERP
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.