We are now seeking a Microsoft Dynamics 365 (D365) Customer Engagement (CE) Architect to join our CGI-family. The D365 CE Architect will join as a member to Energy & Utilities Product Development organization that works in smaller scrum teams.
As a D365 CE Architect your role includes designing Energy&Utilities related D365 Customer Engagement solutions and architecture together with our customers and your team. You write implementation specifications for your team members, contribute in designing and implementing our software development and deployment processes. You also create and maintain documentation. We expect you to lead and coach your team members implementing best practices.
We at CGI Energy & Utilities have a mission to help our clients succeed on their path to provide carbon dioxide neutral solutions to their partners and consumers.
In this role you will be working at Lappeenranta.
What we bring to the table
Here at CGI, the client always comes first, and the key to happy clients is of course our happy members. We want you to feel as welcome and comfortable as possible, and thus want to provide the CGI experience, consisting of:
• A job that matters: You will work in large and challenging projects with products and services that add true value to our customers.
• A bunch of awesome colleagues: We want to create an environment where you enjoy working and feel empowered. As a new member you´ll get a buddy who will make sure you are all set for the new challenges.
• Global locality: We are one of the leading IT companies in the world, but we work locally and customer-oriented. We combine strong local expertise, global resources and certified business models.
• Caring on and off work: We offer many career paths, and various learning and development programs, but your work-life balance is equally important for us. We support it through various well-being programs and opportunities to influence your working environment.
Knowledge on the following areas is desired:
• Develop plugins to Microsoft Dynamics CRM / Dynamics 365 CRM
• Develop Web resources and scripts to Microsoft Dynamics CRM / Dynamics 365 CRM
• Develop D365 Web API integrations to Microsoft Dynamics CRM / Dynamics 365 CRM
To succeed in this role you will need:
• Experience in designing, implementing and delivering Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE solutions
• Ability to work with customers as a consultant designing solutions and solving customer’s problems
• Ability to write high quality specifications and solution descriptions
• Ability to lead, coach and instruct your team members regarding D365 development tasks
In this role, you are expected to communicate fluently both in Finnish and English.
Ready to become a member?
Great, because we´d love to hear from you! And in case there is still something you wonder about the role, contact Vesa Hulttinen +358 405682946.
Apply for the position no later than 8.11.2020 via our careers website at http://www.cgi.fi/ura by clicking on the “I´m interested" -button at the bottom of the page.
Personal security clearances will be required if the role requires.
You can also find us on: