We are now seeking a midlevel developer. The developer will join us as a member of our eCommerce organization that is part of our Retail team.
We have a dynamic development team who works with eCommerce solutions for both B2B and B2C customers. Our customers are mainly from the Retail sector and we are developing customer specific solution just for their needs. We do support our customers with their business not only through eCom but also with needed digital tools e.g. sales personnel´s tools. We also have customers in the public sector, which brings versatility to our projects.
Our team is usually walking on paths unknown, as we are using the newest and most modern methods and technologies. If you are ready to push the envelope and develop your skills, please join us on this path of advanced digital transformation!
We at CGI have a mission: https://youtu.be/uYJzgaCC8PU
We at Retail have a mission to help our clients succeed on their path to provide advanced digital solutions for their customers and partners.
In this role your key responsibilities include:
• Work closely with customers to find best solution for their needs
• Bring up relevant new ideas and services for customers
• Ensure that customer solution are working with high quality
• Continuous improvement to create better customer experience
Expected technical skills:
• HTML5 & CSS3
• Java Script
Skills that are considered value-added but not mandatory
• JPA, Java Spring MVC, Jade/PUG, KnockoutJS (or React/Angular)
In this role you are expected to communicate fluently in Finnish and English. Preferred location is Tampere. Other locations may be negotiated.
Who are you?
You´re a senior level professional who wants to work in the customer interface. You have preferably at least 5 years of experience in developer roles. Our customers are retail/public sector customers, both B2B and B2C, so we have a humble expectation that you are as passionate and customer oriented as we are. Customers have our tailored eCom solution in use and the work includes continuous development, bigger or smaller work packages.
CGI as an employer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_avv3i1aDk
We know that one of the key components of our success is the talent, skills and knowledge of the people who join our team – professionals like you. This is what we offer:
• Meaningful job and exciting tasks: You will work in challenging projects with products and services that add true value to our customers.
• Experienced and enthusiastic colleagues: You will be part of a dynamic and innovative team where everyone’s knowledge and competences are valued. We strive to create an environment where our professionals enjoy working together and feel empowered.
• Excellent opportunities to learn and to develop yourself: Your career and professional development will be our top priorities. We offer many career paths, and various learning and development programs.
• Benefits of a large and global IT company: We are one of the leading IT companies in the world. In Finland we work locally and customer-oriented. We combine strong local expertise, global resources and certified business models.
Ready to be a member?
Great, because we´d love to hear from you! And in case there is something you wonder about the role, give Riina Hakkarainen a call at +358 50 563 1836.
Apply for the position via our careers website at http://www.cgi.fi/ura by clicking on the I´m interested -button at the bottom of the page. We will be reviewing applications as we go and proceed with the most suitable candidates as soon as they're identified.