Are you looking forward to a career in finance? Are you ready to bring your knowledge from the classroom to the boardroom? – We are now looking for you, our future Financial Analyst, to join our CGI-family.
As a Junior Financial Analyst, you will be part of our Controller team and expected to work independently with your own responsibilities, but also supporting our finance teams by compiling, analyzing and following up on financial information. In this role, you will be continuously improving working methods and processes both individually and together with the team. You will be the right hand of our Business Unit Controller with the purpose of supporting in all matters of financial planning and reporting on the Business Unit level.
Main responsibilities in this role include:
• All reporting from the Business Unit to the CGI Head Office
• Orders reporting, accruals and other common task to support the Sub-business unit controllers
• Development of reporting tools together with controllers and operations
• Monthly and Quarterly reports for Management
The position is located at our head office in Pitäjänmäki, Helsinki, with excellent utilities including gym and cafeteria.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Preferably already some work experience in financial controlling, business controlling or financial planning and reporting
• A Master's Degree in Economics or Industrial Economics, preferably focusing on Accounting, Finance, Financial management or Management
• Analytical and proactive working style. As a person, you are outgoing and ready to take initiative.
• You are interested in working with basic reporting and analysis, but also willing to develop the way you work and have foresight.
• Excellent communication skills in Finnish and English
• Excellent social skills and comfortable with contacting various stakeholders
• Experience in using Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
• Strong interest in BI systems and management reporting
Don´t worry, if you don´t fill all the requirements. We believe a good attitude and passion is the key to success.
What we bring to the table
Here at CGI, the client always comes first, and the key to happy clients is of course our happy members. We want you to feel as welcome and comfortable as possible, and thus want to provide the CGI experience, consisting of:
• A job that matters: You will work in large and challenging projects with products and services that add true value to our customers.
• A bunch of awesome colleagues: We want to create an environment where you enjoy working and feel empowered. As a new member you´ll get a buddy who will make sure you are all set for the new challenges.
• Global locality: We are one of the leading IT companies in the world, but we work locally and customer-oriented. We combine strong local expertise, global resources and certified business models.
• Caring on and off work: We offer many career paths, and various learning and development programs, but your work-life balance is equally important for us. We support it through various well-being programs and opportunities to influence your working environment.
Ready to be a member?
Great, because we´d love to hear from you! And in case there is still something you wonder about the role, give hiring manager Anu Juntura a call at +358 40 770 7240.
Apply for the position no later than 23.08.2019 via our careers website at http://www.cgi.fi/ura by clicking on the “I´m interested"-button at the bottom of the page.
Personal security clearances will be required if the role requires.
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.