CGI is a global IT and business process services provider delivering high-quality business consulting, systems integration and outsourcing services. With over 73,000 professionals in 40 countries, CGI has an industry-leading track record of on-time, on-budget projects, aligning our teams with clients’ business strategies to achieve top-to-bottom line results. Read more at www.cgi.com
Are you keen on modern integrations and solving the spaghetti on integration space? As we are growing with our clients and further industrializing our Integration Services and related concepts, we are looking for Integration Specialists to work with our flagship clients in designing and developing of integration platforms and solutions. We offer interesting assignments, great clients and superb colleagues to work with.
As an Integration Specialist, you will work in CGI’s Integration Office. You shall drive design and development of integration platforms, integration solutions and microservices. You will work with different design patterns, technologies, development methodologies and architecture concepts to create comprehensive integration solutions for our clients.
Should you have interest on pre-sales activities or implementing improvements for CGI’s Integration Office processes, your role can include such duties. Additionally you may coordinate the distributed integration development as part of the multi-national team.
You will be working at our head office in Helsinki, Pitäjänmäki, with excellent utilities including gym and cafeteria.
We are looking for you who have:
• Hands-on experience acting on a full-stack role in designing and developing different integration solutions and platforms. You shall understand and have existing skills to implement concepts like SOA, EIP, API, XML, XST, SOAP, REST and JSON.
• Strong experience and know-how of the fundaments and benefits of DevOps and agile development, continuous integration and quality assurance.
• Proven problem-solving skills.
• Excellent communication skills in Finnish and English.
• 5+ years of experience in using different application, database and integration technologies either on commercial or open source stack with On-premise and cloud platforms.
What we bring to the table
Here at CGI, the client always comes first, and the key to happy clients is of course our happy members. We want you to feel as welcome and comfortable as possible, and thus want to provide the CGI experience, consisting of:
• A job that matters: You will work in large and challenging projects with products and services that add true value to our customers.
• A bunch of awesome colleagues: We want to create an environment where you enjoy working and feel empowered. As a new member you´ll get a buddy who will make sure you are all set for the new challenges.
• Global locality: We are one of the leading IT companies in the world, but we work locally and customer-oriented. We combine strong local expertise, global resources and certified business models.
• Caring on and off work: We offer many career paths, and various learning and development programs, but your work-life balance is equally important for us. We support it through various well-being programs and opportunities to influence your working environment.
Ready to be a member?
Great, because we´d love to hear from you! And in case there is still something you wonder about the role, give hiring manager Sari Kenraali a call at +358 40 1766 262.
Apply for the position no later than 18.09.2019 via our careers website at http://www.cgi.fi/ura by clicking on the “I´m interested"-button at the bottom of the page.
Personal security clearances will be required if the role requires.
- Integration Architecture
- SOA/Enterprise Service Bus
- REST Webservices
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.