As we are growing rapidly, we are now seeking an Oracle & .NET Technical Specialist to be a part of our Kolibri team. In this role, your key responsibilities will include:
• Working as part of product development team, resolving ITSM tickets and service requests and participating in projects
• Performing database administrative tasks
• Executing test cases
We always strive to make your work interesting and thus we will provide you with opportunities to continuously develop. Therefore, we will also provide you with the opportunity to work as part of a team that plans and executes training for customers and take responsibility for specific functionalities in Kolibri and analyze requirements / change requests.
A few words about our product Kolibri - Kolibri is a SaaS –based customer data system used by Energy and Utilities companies to manage their customer data, contracts, meter data and invoicing. It is enhanced by Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales and Customer Engagement Modules to better manage customers, facilitate marketing campaigns and drive sales. Kolibri Online is a web-based application used by consumers to manage their contracts, view consumption metrics and procure new services.
In this role, you are expected to communicate fluently in both Finnish and English. You will be working in our Lappeenranta, Kuopio or Helsinki office.
What do you need to thrive with us:
• You are a quick learner
• Previous experience working with Oracle databases and strong in SQL
• Very good documentation skills
• You are hard working and have an attention to detail
• Previous experience or understanding of energy sector and processes (Electricity, water, district heating, natural gas) is highly appreciated.
• Previous experience working with invoicing processes in Energy sector is appreciated, or to quickly learning invoicing processes.
CGI as an employer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_avv3i1aDk
We know that one of the key components of our success is the talent, skills and knowledge of the people who join our team – professionals like you. This is what we offer:
• Meaningful job and exciting tasks: You will work in challenging projects with products and services that add true value to our customers.
• Experienced and enthusiastic colleagues: You will be part of a dynamic and innovative team where everyone’s knowledge and competences are valued. We strive to create an environment where our professionals enjoy working together and feel empowered.
• Excellent opportunities to learn and to develop yourself: Your career and professional development will be our top priorities. We offer many career paths, and various learning and development programs.
• Benefits of a large and global IT company: We are one of the leading IT companies in the world. In Finland we work locally and customer-oriented. We combine strong local expertise, global resources and certified business models.
Ready to be a member?
Great, because we´d love to hear from you! And in case there is something you wonder about the role, give Kalevi Evans (Director, Consulting Services) a call at +358 40 5502616.
Apply for the position via our careers website at http://www.cgi.fi/ura by clicking on the I´m interested-button at the bottom of the page. We will be reviewing applications as we go and proceed with the most suitable candidates as soon as they are identified.
You can also find us on:
- System Testing
- Oracle SQL Server
- MS Dynamics CRM
- Solution Analysis
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.