Microsoft Business Applications are spearheading the digital transformation globally with more and more companies on a daily basis. Within that platform Microsoft Dynamics 365 and its Finance & Operations ERP forms the core of that future business. Our key driver is to make our customer succeed and we engage them all across the globe and plethora of industries.
We are now looking for a Financials and Project Accounting Consultant who has history with working with Microsoft Dynamics ERP (or coordinate horizontal ERP technology). It is a great benefit if you have experience with the manufacturing industry and/or Engineer-To-Order processes. However, at the end of the day, we are looking for a great person to join our team. Therefore, if you think you either have the experience or have what it takes to obtain the knowledge as you go – please be in touch!
Further specifications on your role (customers, local or global, office location etc…) are all open for discussion. If you need any further information regarding the role give hiring manager Teemu Vierimaa a call at +358 50 411 4732.
Feel free to send your application in English and or Finnish, up to your own preference.
Responsibilities that we see your future role would be based on:
• Consulting and customer problem solving in wide variety of Dynamics 365 ERP deliveries
• Knowledge and know-how in both Financials and Project–modules within Dynamics ERP
• Keeping track of what is happening with the evergreen product and forwarding that information to our customer
• Delivery responsibilities from sales phase through analysis to supporting phase after go-live.
• Transferring business requirements into solutions and helping the customer transformation
Qualifications for successfully shining in your future role:
• Oral and written fluency in English and Finnish
• Experience in Microsoft Dynamics –technologies (Dynamics 365 for Finance & Operations preferred)
• [Preferred] Experience in manufacturing industry
• [Preferred] Experience with ETO manufacturing process
• Ability to adjust in any scenario and solve whatever the customer might throw at you
Don´t worry, if you don´t fill all the requirements. We believe a good attitude and passion is the key to success.
What we bring to the table
Here at CGI, the client always comes first, and the key to happy clients is of course our happy members. We want you to feel as welcome and comfortable as possible, and thus want to provide the CGI experience, consisting of:
• A job that matters: You will work in large and challenging projects with products and services that add true value to our customers.
• A bunch of awesome colleagues: We want to create an environment where you enjoy working and feel empowered. As a new member you´ll get a buddy who will make sure you are all set for the new challenges.
• Global locality: We are one of the leading IT companies in the world, but we work locally and customer-oriented. We combine strong local expertise, global resources and certified business models.
• Caring on and off work: We offer many career paths, and various learning and development programs, but your work-life balance is equally important for us. We support it through various well-being programs and opportunities to influence your working environment.
Ready to be a member?
Great, because we´d love to hear from you! Apply for the position no later than 31.08.2019 via our careers website at http://www.cgi.fi/ura by clicking on the “I´m interested" -button at the bottom of the page.
Personal security clearances will be required if the role requires.
- Microsoft Azure
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.