CGI is a global IT and business process services provider delivering high-quality business consulting, systems integration and outsourcing services. With over 73,000 professionals in 40 countries, CGI has an industry-leading track record of on-time, on-budget projects, aligning our teams with clients’ business strategies to achieve top-to-bottom line results. Read more at www.cgi.com
Do you live and breathe coding? Do you have the skills and knowledge to take the lead of our software development?
We are now actively seeking for a Senior Java Developer with excellent technical expertise to join our CGI-family.
As a Senior Java Developer, you will manage the software development life cycle, from planning and prioritizing to testing and release. You will be working in our IP Solutions business in close collaboration with our industry experts. Our team is characterized by open communication, empowerment and a customer-centric culture.
• Prioritize, assign and execute tasks throughout the software development life cycle
• Continually improve software quality
• Analyze and improve application performance
• Search for simple and robust solutions to complex tasks
• Work in an Agile methodology environment where teamwork is the key to success
You will be working at our head office in Helsinki with excellent utilities including gym and cafeteria.
We are looking for you who have:
• Proven track record from software development
• Experience in:
• C#, Python, HTML, PHP, CSS
• Microsoft Azure
• Git / GitHub
Additionally we expect:
• Experience in Agile methodologies
• Good interpersonal skills and the ability to align own activities with project requirements
• Fluent communication skills in English
Don´t worry, if you don´t fill all the requirements. We believe a good attitude and passion is the key to success.
What we bring to the table
Here at CGI, the client always comes first, and the key to happy clients is of course our happy members. We want you to feel as welcome and comfortable as possible, and thus want to provide the CGI experience, consisting of:
• A job that matters: You will work in large and challenging projects with products and services that add true value to our customers.
• A bunch of awesome colleagues: We want to create an environment where you enjoy working and feel empowered. As a new member you´ll get a buddy who will make sure you are all set for the new challenges.
• Global locality: We are one of the leading IT companies in the world, but we work locally and customer-oriented. We combine strong local expertise, global resources and certified business models.
• Caring on and off work: We offer many career paths, and various learning and development programs, but your work-life balance is equally important for us. We support it through various well-being programs and opportunities to influence your working environment.
Ready to be a member?
Great, because we´d love to hear from you! And in case there is still something you wonder about the role, give hiring manager Aki Lauroma a call at + 358 44 780 4604.
Apply for the position no later than 11.08.2019 via our careers website at http://www.cgi.fi/ura by clicking on the “I´m interested"-button at the bottom of the page. We are already processing applications during the application period.
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.