CGI is a global IT and business process services provider delivering high-quality business consulting, systems integration and outsourcing services. With over 77 000 professionals in 40 countries, CGI has an industry-leading track record of on-time, on-budget projects, aligning our teams with clients’ business strategies to achieve top-to-bottom line results. Read more at our webpage
As we are growing rapidly, we are looking for a Director (Consulting Services) to work with one of our largest clients in the financial and insurance industry.. In this role you will be responsible for managing the entire lifecycle of application management services (AM). Your responsibilities will focus on the application management and devops services in the customer’s area of group wide processes such as finance, reporting and HR.
Your future duties and responsibilites
In your role, you will account for the business planning, growth and profitability as well as the customer experience of your unit’s service portfolio. You will lead a team of experts as line manager, developing and recruiting members to meet expectations of our clients. As our service offering constantly evolves to meet client needs, you will also lead your unit to develop new capabilities and offerings. The DCS has also a key role in developing and maintaining strong relationships with our customer.
• Overall accountability of the AM and devops service delivery to the customer
• Ensure meeting the customer KPIs
• Manage client satisfaction in partnership with global delivery teams
• Manage growth and profitability of service portfolio
• Lead a team of professionals
• Manage and develop pipeline of opportunities within new and existing account contacts
• Lead proposals and evolve solution offerings
• Apply customer relationship management best practices
• Apply management best practices such as succession planning, member performance coaching, and financial management
• Contribute to business strategy and budget planning
Who’s an ideal candidate?
• Appr. 5 years of IT and Consulting Services experience, with solid experience in application management
• Good overall understanding of finance industry, with strong knowledge how digitalization is changing markets, customers and business, particularly in insurance and banking sectors
• Strong experience in SAP technology domain is desirable
• People management and leadership experience
• Results oriented business leader with solid understanding of budgets, forecasting, planning, P&Ls, and service delivery
• Business development and sales experience
• Client engagement management, negotiation and relationship building
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, at all levels
• You are fluent in written and verbal communication both in Finnish and English
Ready to be a member?
Great, because we´d love to hear from you! Apply for the position via our careers website at http://www.cgi.fi/ura by clicking on the I´m interested -button at the bottom of the page. We will be reviewing applications as we go and proceed with the most suitable candidates already during the application period. Last day for applications is 12.04.2020.
Before an employment relationship can be established, the chosen applicant is required to take a drug test and his/her credit report will be checked.
A standard security clearance will also be conducted for the chosen applicant.
You can also find us on
- Client Management
- People Management
- Business Development
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.