As we are growing rapidly, we are seeking a Microsoft Dynamics CRM / Dynamics 365 specialist to work as part of Kolibri product development team.
Kolibri is a SaaS –based customer data and invoicing system used by Energy and Utilities companies to manage their customer data, contracts, meter data and invoicing. Kolibri is enhanced by Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales and Customer Engagement Modules to better manage customers, facilitate marketing campaigns and drive sales. Kolibri Online is a web-based application used by consumers to manage their contracts, view consumption metrics and procure new services.
In this role your key responsibilities include:
• Analyzing client requirements and business processes and performing FIT / GAP analysis
• Provide consultancy on Microsoft Dynamics CRM / Dynamics 365 licensing
• Working as a member of sales and bid team to make winning proposals
• Doing configurations to Microsoft Dynamics CRM / Dynamics 365
• Perform feature and end-to-end process testing
• Maintain documentation and perform customer training
In this role you are expected to communicate fluently in Finnish and English.
You may work in Helsinki, Lappeenranta or Kuopio. Other locations may be negotiated.
Who are you?
You have excellent communication and documentation skills, and you are capable of working independently but also in a team. In this role you will also be working with different stakeholders.
Other key attributes are, but not limited to:
• Previous track record of successfully delivering Microsoft Dynamics CRM / D365 solution
• Excellent understanding of Microsoft licensing model
• Good understanding of business processes in the Energy and Utilities Sector
We know that one of the key components of our success is the talent, skills and knowledge of the people who join our team – professionals like you. This is what we offer:
• Meaningful job and exciting tasks: You will work in challenging projects with products and services that add true value to our customers.
• Experienced and enthusiastic colleagues: You will be part of a dynamic and innovative team where everyone’s knowledge and competences are valued. We strive to create an environment where our professionals enjoy working together and feel empowered.
• Excellent opportunities to learn and to develop yourself: Your career and professional development will be our top priorities. We offer many career paths, and various learning and development programs.
• Benefits of a large and global IT company: We are one of the leading IT companies in the world. In Finland we work locally and customer-oriented. We combine strong local expertise, global resources and certified business models.
Ready to be a member?
Great, because we´d love to hear from you! And in case there is something you wonder about the role, give hiring manager Kalevi Evans a call at +358 40 5502616.
Apply for the position via our careers website at http://www.cgi.fi/ura by clicking on the I´m interested -button at the bottom of the page. We will be reviewing applications as we go and proceed with the most suitable candidates already during the application period. The last day for applying is 29.02.2019
- Requirements Analysis
- Process Architecture Mgmt
- Oracle SQL Server
- MS Dynamics CRM
- Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft Reporting services
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.