We are growing rapidly as there is vast interest towards CGI software solutions in Energy segment. Our mission is to help our clients succeed in their path to provide carbon dioxide neutral solutions to their partners and consumers.
Now we are seeking for a Microsoft Dynamics 365 (D365) CRM Specialist. The D365 CRM specialist will join us as a member of Energy & Utilities Product Development organization. The organization is divided into smaller scrum teams.
Juha is one of the consultants who has been working on our D365 project for a year now. According to Juha, the best thing about working with the D365 project has been creating a new product solution for the energy industry using modern Dynamics 365 technology. Every day is versatile, with many configuration tasks and customizations of system content and processes. Now we are looking for a D365 specialist to join the team with Juha and the other ambitious team members in the project.
What do we offer?
We believe that one of the key components of our success is the talent, skills and knowledge of our team members - professionals like you. This is what we offer:
• Meaningful job and exciting tasks: You will work in challenging projects with products and services that add true value to our customers.
• Experienced and enthusiastic colleagues: You will be part of a dynamic and innovative team where everyone’s knowledge and competences are valued. We strive to create an environment where our professionals enjoy working together and feel empowered.
• Excellent opportunities to learn and to develop yourself: Your career and professional development will be our top priorities. We offer many career paths, and various learning and development programs.
• Benefits of a large and global IT company: We are one of the leading IT companies in the world. In Finland we work locally and customer-oriented. We combine strong local expertise, global resources and certified business models.
The salary level is competetive.
We at CGI have a mission: https://youtu.be/uYJzgaCC8PU
Who are you?
We expect you to have excellent communication and documentation skills. You are also capable of working both independently and in collaboration with your future team members. Working in this role also requires you to work together with different stakeholders.
Besides the previously mentioned competencies, we expect you to have track record of accomplishment of successfully delivering Microsoft Dynamics CRM / D365 solutions. Understanding the business processes in the Energy and Utilities Sector is recommendable but not compulsory.
In this role, your key responsibilities include:
• Analyzing client requirements and business processes, performing FIT / GAP analysis
• Providing consultancy on Microsoft Dynamics CRM / Dynamics 365 licensing
• Working as a member of sales and bid team to make winning proposals
• Doing configurations to Microsoft Dynamics CRM / Dynamics 365 CRM
• Converting data from old Microsoft CRM to Dynamics 365 CRM
• Performing feature and end-to-end process testing
• Maintaining documentation and performing customer training
In this role, you are expected to communicate fluently in Finnish and English.
You may work in Helsinki, Lappeenranta or Kuopio (other locations may be negotiated).
Ready to be a member?
Great, because we´d love to hear from you! In a case you would like to learn more about this position, do not hesitate to contact Mikko Kylmälä at +358504310067.
Apply for the position via our careers website at http://www.cgi.fi/ura by clicking on the I´m interested -button at the bottom of the page. We will be reviewing and contacting applications as soon as we find suitable candidates thus join us by sending your application without delay.
- Requirements Analysis
- Process Architecture Mgmt
- Oracle SQL Server
- MS Dynamics CRM
- Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft Reporting services
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.