CGI is a global IT and business process services provider delivering high-quality business consulting, systems integration and outsourcing services. With over 77,000 professionals in 40 countries, CGI has an industry-leading track record of on-time, on-budget projects, aligning our teams with clients’ business strategies to achieve top-to-bottom line results. Read more at www.cgi.com
Are you interested in the newest technologies and the possibilities brought to us by digitalization? Do you want to work in an international IT-company and be a part to change the world with new innovations? Join our Future Talent Trainee program!
As we are growing, we are looking for new talent to join our successful team. We are looking for students in their final stages of their studies, and recently graduated students, to start at CGI’s Future Talent Trainee program. Future Talent Trainee program gives you an excellent start to your career and an opportunity to continue as a permanent employee at CGI after your traineeship.
We are now looking for a Full stack developer trainee to join our CGI-family. You will be a part of an international development team. In this position, you will work with different types of technologies, such as RHEL/CentOS and other Linux variants. We expect you to be in the final stages of your studies or a recent graduate.
We hope you could start with us 1st of May, but the start date is negotiable. The traineeship is 6 months long and it is paid. You would be located in Helsinki.
We are looking for you who have
• Graduated within a relevant field (IT for instance), or are in the final stages of your studies
• Active and independent workethic
• Fluent skills in English (both written and spoken)
• Interest towards Fullstack development
• Knowledge of RHEL/CentOS and other Linux variants
• Knowledge of REST(JSON), API mgmt. applications
• Knowledge of PostgreSQL and GIT
• Knowledge of Java, Eclipse, Sparx systems enterprise architect
• Knowledge of UML
Furthermore, we see as an advantage the following:
• Fluent skills in Finnish
• Previous similar working experience
And don´t worry, if you don´t fill all the requirements. We believe a good attitude and passion is the key to success.
What we bring to the table
Here at CGI, the client always comes first, and the key to happy clients is of course our happy members. We want you to feel as welcome and comfortable as possible, and thus want to provide the CGI experience, consisting of:
• A job that matters: You will work in large and challenging projects with products and services that add true value to our customers.
• A bunch of awesome colleagues: We want to create an environment where you enjoy working and feel empowered. As a new member you´ll get a buddy who will make sure you are all set for the new challenges.
• Global locality: We are one of the leading IT companies in the world, but we work locally and customer-oriented. We combine strong local expertise, global resources and certified business models.
• Caring on and off work: We offer many career paths, and various learning and development programs, but your work-life balance is equally important for us. We support it through various well-being programs and opportunities to influence your working environment.
Ready to be a member?
Apply for the position no later than 29.2.2019 via our careers website at http://www.cgi.fi/ura by clicking on the “I´m interested" -button at the bottom of the page.
Personal security clearances will be required if the role requires.
You can also find us on:
Have a look at all our open positions
Read more of CGI as an employer
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.