CGI is a global IT and business process services provider delivering high-quality business consulting, systems integration and outsourcing services. With over 77,000 professionals in 40 countries, CGI has an industry-leading track record of on-time, on-budget projects, aligning our teams with clients’ business strategies to achieve top-to-bottom line results. Read more at www.cgi.fi
Are you interested in the newest technologies and the possibilities brought to us by digitalization? Do you want to work in an international IT-company and be a part to change the world with innovations? Join our Future Talent Trainee program!
As we are growing, we are looking for new talent to join our successful team. We are looking for students in their final stages of their studies, and recently graduated students, to start at CGI’s Future Talent Trainee program. The Future Talent Trainee program gives you an excellent start to your career and an opportunity to continue as a permanent employee at CGI after your traineeship.
We are now looking for a GIS trainee to join our CGI-family, in our customer service team. The person we are looking for is an active and determined application specialist to municipalities’ technical sectors customer support. You will work as an expert in the customer support, helping customers solve their service requests and communicating the solutions to the customers.
You are able to agilely take over new areas of responsibility within applications and to work with technical solutions together with our technical team.
Your primary tasks is to work in the customer support, being responsible for Facta product family’s FactaMap geographic information-program, building control and real estate section. Furthermore, your responsibilities include attending new customers’ implementation, planning of trainings and producing new training material.
As a part of your job description, you will attend product development processes, by bringing our customers’ needs to the product managers, and by testing new program versions. You have interest towards software projects’ defining tasks and testing.
The traineeship is 4-6 months depending on the position and the start date is negotiable. The traineeship is paid. This position is located in Helsinki.
We are looking for you who have
• Customer service experience and attitude, as well as good communication skills
• Active and independent work ethic
• Experience of municipalities’ geographic information and their registers
• Basic knowledge of SQL
• Knowledge of geographic information –programs, for instance, ESRI ArcGIS, MapInfo, QGIS or Geoserver
• Knowledge of MS Office programs
Furthermore, we see as an advantage the following:
• Work experience from municipalities’ technical side
• Software technology knowledge, especially definition and testing
• Knowledge of ITSM or another similar tool
And don´t worry, if you don´t fill all the requirements. We believe a good attitude and passion is the key to success.
What we bring to the table
Here at CGI, the client always comes first, and the key to happy clients is of course our happy members. We want you to feel as welcome and comfortable as possible, and thus want to provide the CGI experience, consisting of:
• A job that matters: You will work in large and challenging projects with products and services that add true value to our customers.
• A bunch of awesome colleagues: We want to create an environment where you enjoy working and feel empowered. As a new member you´ll get a buddy who will make sure you are all set for the new challenges.
• Global locality: We are one of the leading IT companies in the world, but we work locally and customer-oriented. We combine strong local expertise, global resources and certified business models.
• Caring on and off work: We offer many career paths, and various learning and development programs, but your work-life balance is equally important for us. We support it through various well-being programs and opportunities to influence your working environment.
Ready to be a member?
Apply for the position no later than 29.2.2019 via our careers website at http://www.cgi.fi/ura by clicking on the “I´m interested" -button at the bottom of the page.
Personal security clearances will be required if the role requires.
You can also find us on:
Have a look at all our open positions
Read more of CGI as an employer
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.