CGI is a global IT and business process services provider delivering high-quality business consulting, systems integration and outsourcing services. With 70,000 professionals in 40 countries, CGI has an industry-leading track record of on-time, on-budget projects, aligning our teams with clients’ business strategies to achieve top-to-bottom line results. Read more at www.cgi.fi
We are now looking Director, Operations for Sub BU Financial Services including LTC-Otso.
LTC-Otso is a joint venture between Lähi-Tapiola and CGI Finland. LTC-Otso delivers a large scale of services from application management to application development. We are a team of nearly 400 people locally and work very closely with the client and CGI units locally, in near-shore and off-shore. In your role you will report to managing director of LTC-Otso and be part of the Sub BU Financial Services management team. You will be responsible for managing all the key aspects of Sub BU Financial Services operations.
The key responsibilities for the role are:
- as part of management team, operate and moderate management team cycles and annual planning
- be supervisor for the operations team and ensure smooth business operations both internally and externally
- plan and execute operations and improvements in areas of responsibility (centralized business support, quality, PMO, resource management, forecasting, security, facilities)
- helping in operating and managing client agreements (client management processes, contract changes & compliance, SLA reporting and calculations, strategic metrics, contract negotiations, continuous planning, competence development)
- continuously monitor and improve operations
Required qualifications to be succesful in this role:
- Strong understanding of business operations and interest for continuous improvement
- Previous experience in strategic thinking, service and project delivery
- Pro-activeness and good problem solving skills
- Strong people and collaboration skills, experience in leading experienced people
- Previous experience and good negotiation skills
- Overall understanding of IT business and CGI terminology
- Strong team working skills
- Finnish & English language
We know that one of the key components of our success is the talent, skills and knowledge of the people who join our team – professionals like you. This is what we offer:
• Meaningful job and exciting tasks: You will work in challenging projects with products and services that add true value to our customers.
• Experienced and enthusiastic colleagues: You will be part of a dynamic and innovative team where everyone’s knowledge and competences are valued. We strive to create an environment where our professionals enjoy working together and feel empowered.
• Excellent opportunities to learn and to develop yourself: Your career and professional development will be our top priorities. We offer many career paths, and various learning and development programs.
• Benefits of a large and global IT company: We are one of the leading IT companies in the world. In Finland we work locally and customer-oriented. We combine strong local expertise, global resources and certified business models.
Apply for the position no later than 31.01.2020 via our careers website at http://www.cgi.fi/ura by clicking on the “I´m interested" -button at the bottom of the page.
Personal security clearances will be required if the role requires.
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.