We are now looking for a Junior and Senior Machine Learning/Deep Learning Specialist to join our CGI-family.
You will be part of our IP Based Solutions unit and learn from our innovative team of machine learning gurus. This position is perfect for you, who already have basic knowledge of machine-learning frameworks and theory, and is eager to develop your skills by working on exciting new projects. You are a quick learner and able to absorb and adapt to the fast changes in the field.
As a Machine Learning Specialist, you will be working with designing and developing novel machine-learning applications and developing analytical methods to support approaches of data and information processing. However, your motivation to learn, your interests and growing skillset will eventually determine your role and tasks. Fluency in Finnish and English is required for this role.
You will be working at our headquarters in Helsinki with excellent utilities.
We are looking for you who have:
• Strong Python skills
• At least basic knowledge of programmatic image manipulations and analysis in Python (OpenCV)
• Good understanding of Unix-like systems, especially Linux
• Basic working knowledge of standard software engineering tools (e.g. git, unit-testing frameworks, collaboration tools)
• At least basic understanding of Document oriented databases, relational databases and key-value stores (what to use and when)
Qualifications that are appreciated, but not required:
• Elastic stack skills (especially X-Pack and other enterprise features)
• CI/CD (Jenkins) skills not required but appreciated.
• PLC programming experience
• C/C++ skills
• Golang skills
• Docker skills (especially advanced cluster setups like Kubernetes)
• Classical DSP" skills
• Electronics design and building/assembly skills
• 3D industrial design (Fusion360) skills
Don´t worry, if you don´t fill all the requirements. We believe a good attitude and passion is the key to success.
What we bring to the table
Here at CGI, the client always comes first, and the key to happy clients is of course our happy members. We want you to feel as welcome and comfortable as possible, and thus want to provide the CGI experience, consisting of:
• A job that matters: You will work in large and challenging projects with products and services that add true value to our customers.
• A bunch of awesome colleagues: We want to create an environment where you enjoy working and feel empowered. As a new member you´ll get a buddy who will make sure you are all set for the new challenges.
• Global locality: We are one of the leading IT companies in the world, but we work locally and customer-oriented. We combine strong local expertise, global resources and certified business models.
• Caring on and off work: We offer many career paths, and various learning and development programs, but your work-life balance is equally important for us. We support it through various well-being programs and opportunities to influence your working environment.
Ready to be a member?
Great, because we´d love to hear from you! And in case there is still something you wonder about the role, give hiring manager Tero Laitila a call at +358 50 592 9540.
Apply for the position no later than 15.06.2019 via our careers website at http://www.cgi.fi/ura by clicking on the “I´m interested"-button at the bottom of the page.
Personal security clearances will be required if the role requires.
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.