CGI is a global IT and business process services provider delivering high-quality business consulting, systems integration and outsourcing services. With over 74,000 professionals in 40 countries, CGI has an industry-leading track record of on-time, on-budget projects, aligning our teams with clients’ business strategies to achieve top-to-bottom line results. Read more at cgi.com
Finanssi-Kontio is developing and maintaining business critical core systems to our client, which is one of the biggest finance sector companies in the Nordics. Many of these systems have been implemented in mainframe environment using CA Gen.
We are now looking for a Mainframe Developer to participate in application development activities of these systems. The development usually takes place in agile teams.
You will be working in a team, which operates closely with the client. We have a close vendor-client –relationship, “speak the same language" and consider ourselves as one team striving for a common goal. The work is done onsite near the client, but sometimes we also use offshore or nearshore to support delivery.
You will be working with a major business and real-life challenges doing meaningful work, which affects thousands of Finns´ in their everyday life.
Your main tasks include:
• Software development in CA Gen environment.
• Other relevant software engineering tasks.
• Working with software specifications
You will be working in Helsinki.
We are looking for you who…
• have experience in mainframe software development (e.g. Cobol/CICS, PL1, Gen).
• speaks and writes fluent Finnish and English
• have a can-do-will-do attitude.
And we don´t mind if you have experience in the insurance business and are familiar with CA Gen based software development.
And don´t worry, if you don´t fill all the requirements. We believe a good attitude and passion is the key to success.
What we bring to the table
Here at CGI, the client always comes first, and the key to happy clients is of course our happy members. We want you to feel as welcome and comfortable as possible, and thus want to provide the CGI experience, consisting of:
• A job that matters: You will work in challenging projects closely with our business.
• A bunch of awesome colleagues: We want to create an environment where you enjoy working and feel empowered. As a new member you´ll get a buddy who will make sure you are all set for the new challenges.
• Global locality: We are one of the leading IT companies in the world, but we work locally and customer-oriented. We combine strong local expertise, global resources and certified business models.
• Caring on and off work: We offer many career paths, and various learning and development programs, but your work-life balance is equally important for us. We support it through various well-being programs and opportunities to influence your working environment.
Ready to be a member?
Great, because we´d love to hear from you! And in case there is still something you wonder about the role, give hiring manager Marko Orasaari a call at +358 40 867 1133.
Apply for the position no later than 7.4.2019 via our careers website at http://www.cgi.fi/ura by clicking on the I´m interested -button at the bottom of the page. We will be reviewing the applications continuously and fill the position as soon as we have a suitable candidate for the job.
Personal security clearances will be done if the role requires.
You can also find us on:
- CA Gen
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.