CGI is a global IT and business process services provider delivering high-quality business consulting, systems integration and outsourcing services. With over 73,000 professionals in 40 countries, CGI has an industry-leading track record of on-time, on-budget projects, aligning our teams with clients’ business strategies to achieve top-to-bottom line results. Read more at www.cgi.com.
CGI NEAAS is a business unit within CGI Nordic that has been specializing in data focused solutions and advanced analytics, especially on cloud platforms.
We are now looking for an IoT Architect who can design and implement complex solutions for collecting, processing and utilizing IoT data.
You will be working in Helsinki.
We are looking for you who have…
• Experience of working in an architect or lead developer role
• Experience about IoT implementations and remote data collection in general
• Experience about embedded solutions / automation machinery
• Experience about protocols such as CoAP, OPC, AMQP and MQTT
• Hands-on programming experience
• Ability to design E2E data collection and processing solution for IoT data
We also appreciate:
• Experience about working with Azure, AWS or GCP cloud platforms or at least strong interest to learn these
• Knowledge about DevOps way-of-working
• Knowledge about SQL/NoSQL databases
• Knowledge about Kepware/KepserverEx
• Experience about edge solutions
You have a passion for data and analytics and you are constantly willing to learn new things.
You have great communication skills, work well in a team and have a “can do" –attitude.
And don´t worry, if you don´t fill all the requirements. We believe a good attitude and passion is the key to success.
What we bring to the table
Here at CGI, the client always comes first, and the key to happy clients is of course our happy members. We want you to feel as welcome and comfortable as possible, and thus want to provide the CGI experience, consisting of:
• A job that matters: You will work in large and challenging projects with products and services that add true value to our customers.
• A bunch of awesome colleagues: We want to create an environment where you enjoy working and feel empowered. As a new member you´ll get a buddy who will make sure you are all set for the new challenges.
• Global locality: We are one of the leading IT companies in the world, but we work locally and customer-oriented. We combine strong local expertise, global resources and certified business models.
• Caring on and off work: We offer many career paths, and various learning and development programs, but your work-life balance is equally important for us. We support it through various well-being programs and opportunities to influence your working environment.
Ready to be a member?
Great, because we´d love to hear from you! And in case there is still something you wonder about the role, give hiring manager Markus Olenius a call at +358 400 719 086.
Apply for the position no later than 28.2.2019 via our careers website at http://www.cgi.fi/ura by clicking on the “I´m interested" -button at the bottom of the page.
Personal security clearances will be required if the role requires.
You can also find us on:
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.