Works independently under limited supervision and applies knowledge of subject matter in Applications Development. Possess sufficient knowledge and skills to effectively deal with issues, challenges within field of specialization to develop simple applications solutions. Second level professional with direct impact on results and outcome.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• The member should be expert in Java/J2EE and Programming Skills.
• The Member should have good experience in development and maintenance of application from end to end
• Expert on RESTful web services in Java (e.g., JAX-RS, Spring MVC Rest)
• Good experience with springboot, JPA and angular
• The resource should have good stamina in investigating and nailing down complicated technical issues in 3rd party libraries.
• The resource should have good understanding about software design in general and componentization, decoupling and client layer design in particular
• The resource should have excellent analytical skills to understand implications.
• Good experience in SQL Knowledge in building enterprise class web applications
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
Java, Java Enterprise Editions JEE, Spring, Web Services, JPA, REST Webservices, Angular 2, SQL/PLSQL, Git
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.